Voxel based clouds animation

Post by Marcin P. Warszewsk » Fri, 14 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Hi !

I'm trying to write algoritm of animation voxel based
cloud. I have ready model of cloud.
Everything i need is to solve problem of airship nearing
to the cloud. Pilot of this airship should see "realistic"
cloud approaching to him.

If anybody know something about voxel based "fast"
visualization algoritms, and could post me it would be
great.

TIA

Marcin

---------------------------------

1. Voxel based clouds animation

Hi !

I'm trying to write algoritm of animation voxel based
cloud. I have ready model of cloud.
Everything i need is to solve problem of airship nearing
to the cloud. Pilot of this airship should see "realistic"
cloud approaching to him.

If anybody know something about voxel based "fast"
visualization algoritms, and could post me it would be
great.

TIA

Marcin

---------------------------------

2. HELP ON VGA(320x200x256) FAST ANIMATION NEEDED

3. Modelling Clouds in Voxel-Scenes

4. Q: Antialiasing with raytraced shadows?

5. Public Domain Volume Visualization (Voxel-based) Software?

6. A few scanning tips

7. Voxel-based 3D graphics

8. INTERACTIVE COMPETITION

9. Voxel Based Graphics

10. Animation software for dynamic/kinematic based animation

11. Please help.. need a moving clouds animation urgently

12. question clouds for 3D animation