Selections in PSP6

Post by Baerbl » Fri, 10 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I was just doing the wet 43 in abc and on two occassions when I inverted
selection on a layer only a part of the item was selected.  Which was ok.
 this way the squirrel had a piece of pinecone in each paw).  The other time
the squirrels legs only were selected.  What I would like to know is how
this came about.  So I can do it on purpose instead of only by accident.
Any ideas on that??

--
Baerble

1. font selection in PSP6

having just upgraded from psp5 to 6 - i can't seem to find out how to use
different fonts as it only displays truetype fonts and i need to use MS sans
serif which is not a truetype font

apologies if this has been covered before
regards

www.madferret.org.uk

2. 3Dspline.com - A POWERFUL 3D RESOURCE

3. PSP6 on W2k slows extremly down even with a small selection

4. Transparent RichEdit

5. PSP6: Moving a saved selection

6. CosmoPlayer for Irix 5.3 on Indigo2 Impact

7. PSP6: Creating a certain shape with selection tool

8. Genlock for PC ???

9. PSP6 Crop to selection problems

10. PSP6: JASC query - Vector selection

11. Upgrade from PSP6 to PSP6.1

12. Basics-Moving from selection to selection?