Custom Built PCs for low prices!!!!

Post by Genr » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Why go to BestBuy, Fry's Electronics, or any retail stores when you can
purchase it from us for low prices?  Did you know that most of these retail
stores hike up the price from $300 to a $1000 more?  They do not even have
genuine parts inside them?  That is why we build custom computer systems
with top of the line parts for any type of activities ranging from just
browsing the internet, playing games, word processing, or doing graphic work
like CAD.  www.madproduction.com has it all.  Email Us
for a quote on your "dream" system  We also sell hardware and software for
low prices.  Please come and check us out.
            www.madproduction.com

Custom Built PCs for low prices!!!!

Post by J Kirby Inwoo » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

They don't have "genuine parts inside them?" What do they have, artificial
parts? The world has no shortage of idiots.

Quote:>> Why go to BestBuy, Fry's Electronics, or any retail stores when you can
>> purchase it from us for low prices?  Did you know that most of these retail
>> stores hike up the price from $300 to a $1000 more?  They do not even have
>> genuine parts inside them?  That is why we build custom computer systems
>> with top of the line parts for any type of activities ranging from just
>> browsing the internet, playing games, word processing, or doing graphic work
>> like CAD.  www.madproduction.com has it all.  Email Us
>> for a quote on your "dream" system  We also sell hardware and software for
>> low prices.  Please come and check us out.
>>             www.madproduction.com

Canadian Legal Help, Articles, Legal Tips, Lawyer Referral Service
and related support for anyone needing Canadian legal assistance in any area..
http://www.canlaw.com (a division of Kirwood Inc.)

Custom Built PCs for low prices!!!!

Post by lvcharle » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Just a ploy to get some uninformed person to buy junk systems this person
has to offer...

> They don't have "genuine parts inside them?" What do they have, artificial
> parts? The world has no shortage of idiots.

<snip>
> Canadian Legal Help, Articles, Legal Tips, Lawyer Referral Service
> and related support for anyone needing Canadian legal assistance in any
area..
> http://www.canlaw.com (a division of Kirwood Inc.)

Custom Built PCs for low prices!!!!

Post by Quatori » Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:34:19

In the swirling mists of history, on Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:44:52 -0700,

>Just a ploy to get some uninformed person to buy junk systems this person
>has to offer...

It's a fiendishly clever marketing strategy. Why wait to advertise
until you actually have something to advertise!

-Quatoria
--
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that
faith does not prove anything.

Post by Ian Firt » Sat, 14 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Why go to BestBuy, Fry's Electronics, or any retail stores when you can
> purchase it from us for low prices?

I can buy that year old PIII 600 for less than you sell it at most
stores. I can build it myself (with better components) for even less.

Go away.

--
Regards,
Ian Firth

1. Custom Built PCs for low prices

Why go to BestBuy, Fry's Electronics, or any retail stores when you can
purchase it from us for low prices?  Did you know that most of these retail
stores hike up the price from $300 to a $1000 more?  They do not even have
genuine parts inside them?  That is why we build custom computer systems
with top of the line parts for any type of activities ranging from just
browsing the internet, playing games, word processing, or doing graphic work
like CAD.  www.madproduction.com has it all.  Email Us
for a quote on your "dream" system  We also sell hardware and software for
low prices.  Please come and check us out.
            www.madproduction.com

2. QTVR Authoring Studio

3. Custom Built PCs for low prices!!!!

4. Newbie question: OpenGL and VC++.NET

5. Custom Built PCs for low prices

6. Organic Models? How to...splines?

7. Custom Built PCs for low prices!!!!

8. Custom Built PCs for low prices

9. Custom Built PCs for low prices!!!!

10. Custom modeling..Low prices

11. WT: Low Price Dye Sub Output from PC