SIGGRAPH'92 : Need a roommate to share a hotel room

SIGGRAPH'92 : Need a roommate to share a hotel room

Post by MULLICK,RAKE » Mon, 01 Jun 1992 02:12:51

Hi Netters,

I shall be attending the SIGGRAPH'92 conference in Chicago this July
( 25-31st ) and am looking for a place to stay. I would like to know if any
of you are also planning to be in Chicago during that time and if you
are either looking for someone to share a room with or would be interested in
sharing with me. If you are interested in sharing a room at one of the
designated hotels - ofcourse the cheapest one is $90 for a single with
double occupancy, please let me know at the earliest. In the latter case I
would have to reserve a room real soon. If you are looking for a roommate,
please to let me know and we can talk about it. Thanks.

| College of Computing,                 |                                     |
| Georgia Institute of Technology,      | Phone : (404)-894-9147 (Lab.)       |
| Atlanta Georgia, 30332                |         (404)-564-0296 (Res.)       |

1. SIGGRAPH '92 Roommate needed

I have a room booked for Wednesday and Thrusday nights
at the Congress Hotel at $90/night.

I'm looking to split the bill with a male non-smoker.

Thanks,
Greg Shannon
Computer Science
Indiana University
Bloomington, Indiana

P.S. If you're in Indianapolis or at Purdue,
     I can give you a ride to Chicago then too.

2. Athagraphics Multimedia Services

3. ...looking for work in bay area...

4. SIGGRAPH '92 hotel update #2

5. Can OpenGL do this?

6. Female roommate needed for SIGGRAPH 92

7. Shininess and Shine Strength (Material editor)

8. SIGGRAPH 92 hotel update

9. Hotel, expensive, roommate, SIGGRAPH

10. Need place to stay for SIGGRAPH '92

11. SIGBand Volunteers Needed for SIGGRAPH '92