Conversion of windows true type to Mac true type

Conversion of windows true type to Mac true type

Post by o.. » Fri, 28 Oct 1994 18:46:00

Can sombody please tell me is there any shareware utility out there have the
capability to convert windows true type or Adobe type 1 into Mac true type
& Adobe type 1 or vice versa, I would be much appreciate if somebody can
tell me the ftp site of such shareware. thanks

--

...and it smelled like they wiped fish all over the ceiling..!
                               [the effigy, 30-Apr-89]

Conversion of windows true type to Mac true type

Post by Samuel Reynol » Tue, 01 Nov 1994 16:12:19

Quote:> Can sombody please tell me is there any shareware utility out there have the
> capability to convert windows true type or Adobe type 1 into Mac true type
> & Adobe type 1 or vice versa, I would be much appreciate if somebody can
> tell me the ftp site of such shareware. thanks

TTConverter converts TrueType in both directions (runs on Mac). I think
current
version is 1.5.

1. Need True Type/Type 1 font specs!

--
Adobe has a book

Adobe Type 1 Font Format
(c) 1990 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Part number LPS0064

Adobe's phone number: 415-961-4400

Fred Clare * NCAR (Nat'l Center for Atmospheric Research)
PO Box 3000 * Boulder, CO  80307-3000 * 303-497-1284

2. Trying to locate shader output formats

3. True Type or Type 1

4. Quantization to palettes with interdependent entries

5. True Type vs. Type 1

6. fix .bip so biped stays above footsteps?

7. True Type Symbol Police in Windows Draw

8. WCVT (Font3D), Windows 95 and True Type Fonts - Workaround

9. Using Windows True Type Font file

10. True Type Fonts LW 5.5 on Mac

11. True type font

12. Damaged True Type Fonts