is SIG'90 proceedings available?

Post by Stephen Menzi » Sat, 22 Sep 1990 02:02:04

        Is the publication of ACM Siggraph'90 Conference Proceedings
later than usual or have I been missinformed? I'm sure i bought
the '89 proceedings in late August or early September of last year?
        If anyone can shed some light, thanks in advance.

stephen

1. SIG'90 Proceedings publication avail?

        Is the publication of ACM Siggraph'90 Conference Proceedings
later than usual or have I been missinformed? I'm sure i bought
the '89 proceedings in late August or early September of last year?
        If anyone can shed some light, thanks in advance.

stephen

2. eSMILE Kodak MAC compatable??

3. Graphics Interface '90 - Proceedings Ordering and ToC

4. fax encoding

5. Want to buy: Computer Graphics proceedings (~87, 90)

6. Curious: 3ds5 - new features?

7. Computer Animation 90 - Proceedings

8. Asus AGP V6600 Deluxe compatible with MAYA 2.5?

9. Computer Animation 90 Proceedings

10. Looking for Eurographics 90-98 proceedings

11. Computer Animation 90 - Proceedings

12. Computer Animation 90 Proceedings

13. SIGGRAPH '91 Panel Proceedings available