(OT) I need a special font; have a DLL problem & PSP launches extra copies

(OT) I need a special font; have a DLL problem & PSP launches extra copies

Post by PnJn » Sun, 03 Jun 2001 07:25:16

Had my stopwatch out, so I could time you.  :)  Hi Jack, wanna Dr. Pepper?

It just dawned on me that you were going to send me some digitals?

Regards,
Porter

(OT) I need a special font; have a DLL problem & PSP launches extra copies

Post by Jackie Laderout » Sun, 03 Jun 2001 07:49:15

Quote:>Had my stopwatch out, so I could time you.  :)

I'm much faster now that I only have to post your link <g>.  My fingers
thank you.

Quote:>Hi Jack, wanna Dr. Pepper?

It's a cold and rainy day here - I've heard some people drink hot Dr.
Pepper, but I think I'll stick to tea.

Quote:>It just dawned on me that you were going to send me some digitals?

Long story - I'll email you tonight.

Jackie

--
< o \"/  Don't play cat and mouse with me!                    (
  ---? )                                                    ()-()

************************************************************/\o/\

1. OT ish need Challenger Extra bold font

Challenger Extra bold font seems to have become corrupted or something
which would not matter except its the last one I was using in the
PSP7beta text editor and the program freezes because it cannot accsess
it so I thought if I could find that font and install it again it might
help
since I dont know any way to make the text editor forget what it was
doing last time
Peggy

--
Peggy Jentoft, Reiki Teacher and Heretic
http://people.we.mediaone.net/skygreen/index.html

2. Developer's Task Management Tool

3. Anybody Need an Extra Copy of PageMaker 6.5

4. electric image book

5. Special Effects / Windows - DLL & VBX

6. Need recommendations for choosing a graphics software

7. Having Problems using some plugins in PSP

8. Q: nurbs with glut

9. HAVING FONT PROBLEMS in PS 4.0

10. Having problems installing fonts on NT 4.0

11. Having Font repaint problems in NT 4.0

12. PSP Problem - corrupted DLL?

13. PSP 7.02 upgrade to 7.04 problem MSVCP60.dll?