Looking for "NOODLE", etc Doc

Post by Xue Y » Tue, 29 Mar 1994 02:36:02

Hi, I'm working on a project for my graduate study. This project is about
applying solid modeling to Rapid Prototyping& Manufacturing. I need the
documents and/or papers about the following topics :
        1. "NOODLES".
        2. "PARASOLID".
        3. "ACIS".

Can you please point out where I can get the information, such as
Journal or Book name, Vol. no. ect. Your any
help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

May X. Yan

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. Anybody selling lightwave 5.5 at a reasonable price ???

3. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

4. Problem printing imported Illustrator EPS gradients

5. "MAITRE-ASSISTANT" (POST-DOC)

6. KPT folder

7. need doc on "snakes"

8. Mac ATM 4.0 & Pagemaker bugs, anyone else?

9. "Cannot find the file...etc."

10. Dss Satellite "HU"&"H"card programming click link

11. ***WHICH IS BEST CAPTURE"SNAPPY""AIGOTCHA"?***

12. HELP - "mli"/"mat"

13. "Fur"/"hair" texture