FS: SIGGRAPH '00 and '99 Materials

Post by Christopher Beck » Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:00:00

All books/videos/CDROM's are in perfect condition.  Here is the list of
materials.  There are two of each item, one from SIGGRAPH '99 and one from
'00.  Included, for example, are things like notes from every SIGGRAPH
course as well as MPEG videos of several Electronic Theatre pieces and video
of the year's newest technologies in the field.  These are ALL the materials
included in the Full Conference registration for SIGGRAPH.

Books:
- Conference Proceedings
- Electronic Art and Animation Catalog
- Conference Abstracts and Applications
- Program & Buyer's Guide

CDROM:
- Course Notes
- Conference Proceedings
- Electronic Art and Animation Catalog
- Conference Abstracts and Applications

VHS:
- Conference Proceedings Video Tape

Let me know if you're interested, whether you want parts of the '99 or '00
materials, or the entirety of both, and give me an offer.  I'll throw in a
few posters from Pixar, ILM, SIGGRAPH 2001 and whatnot :-)

Thanks,
Chris

Post by Stephen H. West » Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:00:00

> All books/videos/CDROM's are in perfect condition.  Here is the list of
> materials.

<snip>

Quote:> CDROM:
> - Course Notes

Bear in mind that this one alone costs over $200 from ACM.

<snip>

--
-Stephen H. Westin

FS: SIGGRAPH '00 and '99 Materials

Post by nico » Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:00:00

how much would you charge for this?  are they copies or originals?

nico
--
The young (who always want more and have no game to protect),
the artists (who always hunger for the ecstatic moment),

FS: SIGGRAPH '00 and '99 Materials

Post by Christopher Beck » Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Yes, indeed they're originals.  I wouldn't rip someone off by selling
copies, besides you couldn't really copy the books.

I'm asking $400us ($600cdn) for everything (8 books, 8 cdroms, 2 videos),
which is a fraction of the price that they go for.  Besides, you can only
get these at SIGGRAPH...they're not available from mail-order throughout the
year or something.

Cheers,
Chris

Quote:> how much would you charge for this?  are they copies or originals?

> nico
> --
> The young (who always want more and have no game to protect),
> the artists (who always hunger for the ecstatic moment),
> and the alienated (the wise slaves and noble minority groups watching
> from the periphery of the society).  "High Priest," -- Timothy Leary

1. FS: SIGGRAPH '00 and '99 Materials

[...]

2. Digital pictures needed

3. Differences in 3DMax regional versions !?

4. Polygon Filling

5. SIGGRAPH '99 SUX'D~!~

6. Duotone help

7. Siggraph '99 in L.A.