Any graphics library freeware and public domain

Any graphics library freeware and public domain

Post by Hung-Hsien Cha » Fri, 01 Mar 1996 04:00:00

What are the graphics library freeware or public domain software?
Where could I get them?

I know there is gnuplot, and gd. But I am not sure if there
is any nor do I know if both or one of them are royalty free.

Thank you.

Hubert

1. Public Domain 2D Graphic Library

Hi,

Can anyone point me at a public domain (or shareware) implementation of a
2D graphic library. The library does not have to be a standard but should
support abitrary polygons, circles, arcs, rectangles, text, think lines,
line styles, fill styles etc with reasonable performance. An Amiga
implementation would be ideal but an implementation for another machine
with reasonable code is also Ok as I'm prepared to port. Any help gratefully
received.

Colin.

--
Colin D. C. McCartney               Snail-Mail : Loughborough University,

Phone  : (0509) 263171 x2881                     Loughborough,
Fax    : (0509) 610815                           Leics LE11 3TU, Uk.

2. selection to path

3. public domain 3D library wanted

4. REQ: Animated Girl or Boy

5. Public Domain Plotting Libraries

6. Rendering to interlaced modes

7. C++ Numerical Library Wanted (Public Domain)

8. Looking for Public Domain JPEG Library

9. C++ Numerical Library Wanted (Public Domain)

10. Need public domain solid modeling library

11. Q:Public Domain Open Inventor Library for Windows95/NT

12. Kubota Graphics releases Dore 6.0 to Public Domain