Sepia filter

Post by Mate » Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi group.
Does anybody know how to add a sepia filter to a black and white image?
Thanks a lot.

Sepia filter

Post by Nightingai » Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:00:00

There's some information here about getting a sepia effect:

http://members.aol.com/psptopten/a13.html

Gail
--
Nightingail's Gallery
http://glenngail.tripod.com/

Quote:> Hi group.
> Does anybody know how to add a sepia filter to a black and white
image?
> Thanks a lot.

Sepia filter

Post by cobb » Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:00:00

If you are talking about the Sepia filter in PSP7 try bring the colors up to
16million
Quote:> Hi group.
> Does anybody know how to add a sepia filter to a black and white image?
> Thanks a lot.

Sepia filter

Post by Mate » Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:00:00

No, i have PSP 6.02.
What i want is: I have a Black & White picture, and i want to give it an old
fassion apearance, that is a Sepia tone.
Thanks 4 your help.

Quote:> If you are talking about the Sepia filter in PSP7 try bring the colors up
> 16million

> > Hi group.
> > Does anybody know how to add a sepia filter to a black and white image?
> > Thanks a lot.

Sepia filter

Post by Gregor Munr » Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:00:00

You can't apply any colour to a Black and White (2 Bit) picture. As M. Cobb
says, you have to change the "mode" to 8 or 16 Bit colour. (Then try playing
around with "Hue and Saturation)
--
Post only to newsgroup please

Greg M.
NB, Canada

> No, i have PSP 6.02.
> What i want is: I have a Black & White picture, and i want to give it an
old
> fassion apearance, that is a Sepia tone.
> Thanks 4 your help.

> > If you are talking about the Sepia filter in PSP7 try bring the colors
up
> > 16million

> > > Hi group.
> > > Does anybody know how to add a sepia filter to a black and white
image?
> > > Thanks a lot.

Sepia filter

Post by Bruce Bear » Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:00:00

You can download a "Sepia" filter from my web site. Be sure to check out
Graphics Plus Filters.

Bruce

Bruce's Paint Shop Pro Tutorials
http://www.crosswinds.net/~psptips

> There's some information here about getting a sepia effect:

> http://members.aol.com/psptopten/a13.html

> Gail
> --
> Nightingail's Gallery
> http://glenngail.tripod.com/

> > Hi group.
> > Does anybody know how to add a sepia filter to a black and white
> image?
> > Thanks a lot.

1. Sepia Filter

Can anyone direct me to a FREE/shareware
(preferably free...) sepia filter if there is
one?  I received an ILLEGAL one sometime back when
I asked...but I dumped it, didn't want it hanging
around my computer for the PSP computer police to
find! :-)  At least the sender advised me it was
illegal when they sent it!

OR, on the same subject, does anyone have the one
provided with PhotoDeluxe (which I received with
my scanner) and been able to make it produce
acceptable results?

Thanks!

Deb

2. jaggy font + driver problem

3. help please: need sepia filter

4. OpenGL/MFC programming style

5. sepia filter

6. New Year/MacWorld Blow-Out Sale

7. Sepia filter - Please Help!

8. Help!!!! with 8*24 bit card....

9. Wanted-sepia filter & Quantum 1+

10. Sepia Filter

11. howto sepia filter

12. FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS

13. Filters Filters Filters which ones??