Povray model site

Post by Dongho Ki » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Can you recommend me free povray model sites?
I know that there are list at povray.org site.

I need to have complex and sophisticated object
or some large inside modeling of architectures...

Thanks.

1. POVRAY newbie question: Model remains black?

Hi there,

this is some kind of newbie question, but can somebody
eventually enlighten me (or my object), please:

a model imported via SLP2POV from Pro/E remains black.

Background is visible, object, too. Object consists of a union of
triangles (a lot of those, though). Simple objects show up...
..so what am I doing wrong here? (See script below)

Any help greatly appreciated.
TIA

Walther.

#include "colors.inc"
#include "testobject.inc"

background { color rgb <0.4, 0.8, 0.2> }
camera {
  location  <1500.0, -3000.0, 200.0>
  look_at   <1500.0, -1000.0, -100.0>

object {TEST
        scale 0.6
        translate <500, 3, 1>}

light_source {<1, 1, 1> White }

2. picking and buffers

3. povray: how to model a field of stars

4. Explosion algorithms ?

5. povray site

6. SUITCASE w/ 7100 PPC?

7. Convert povray model to .stl-format?

8. pohan is a prodigy!

9. Free POVRAY Castle model

10. human model in povray?

11. ANN: New hosted site on Povray.co.uk

12. Another Povray site to review

13. POVRay (or other) model of human brain?