INDEX MAKER PROGRAM FOR MAC???? >>>>>>>>>>>

INDEX MAKER PROGRAM FOR MAC???? >>>>>>>>>>>

Post by moog » Sun, 02 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Anyone know of a program that will quickly or simply create jpg or gif
indexes of images with file names, etc? I recently saw someone in a
newsgroup saying they were 'testing' their new index maker...perhaps some
kind of program that responds to 'thgumbnails' and exports them, etc.
respond to this email, please (mac only)

--
I thought i had no chainsaw, until I met a man who had no starter fluid