telefax CCITT MR/MH group III ?

Post by Honzo Svas » Tue, 02 Oct 1990 21:48:00

Does anyone out there know the compression/decompression type that
is used in telefaxes? Specially the CCITT group III is my interest.

I_I(           _

Svasek Software Consultants
IJsselkade 24, 3401 RC IJsselstein, the Netherlands

1. Looking for CCITT Group III / IV specs or decoding algorithms

I'm looking for details on CCITT group 3 or 4 coding and decoding
specifications, algorithms, C source, etc.  This is with a view to writing a
program to display and pan around such an image on screen (using plain VGA)
without having to go through some menus, prompts, etc., so if you know of
such a program, I'd be glad to hear about it.

Thanks,
Colin MacDonald
Edinburgh University

2. Best app for particle simulation visualisation?

3. seeking info on viewing CCITT group 3 / group 4 tiff images

4. Maya Newbie Help

5. who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

6. Imagine

7. to Mr. Tom Lane / Independent JPEG Group Software

8. Maya www sites

9. TIFF (CCITT Group 4) viewer for HP-UX

10. TIFF - CCITT group 4 manipulation program needed

11. CCITT Group 4 (fax) Images

12. CCITT Group 4 decompression library???

13. CCITT Group 4 information