need ATI Video Basic card(s)

Post by Spero Larre » Fri, 31 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I need to obtain some ATI Video Basic cards, which are no longer
being manufactured. Anyone know where I can get some?

Spero

--

1. I need an OpenGL driver compliant with an ATI Rage IIc video card

I recently bought a new computer (AMD K6-2 500MHz).  The motherboard is
non-integrated with an ATI Rage IIc AGP video card.  My problem is that I
purchased Quake III Arena and did not realize that I needed a 100% full
OpenGL compliant 3-D video card.  In trying to find an OpenGL driver
compliant with my video card (glsetup.com) it looks like there is not one
for the ATI Rage IIc, only the Rage Pro and Rage Fury.

Is there an OpenGL driver in existence that I can download?

If not, will I have to purchase a new video card that is compliant with
OpenGL?

I greatly appreciate any advise!
Sincerely,
Mat

2. Addons

3. --- PETITION for a MODERN BASIC VIDEO MODE on PC VIDEO CARDS ---

4. Shading question

5. -- PETITION for a MODERN BASIC VIDEO MODE on PC VIDEO CARDS ---

6. HVs, SAS lite, no like

7. ATI Video Card Rebates???

8. Metafiles look different in Builder app

9. adding memory to ATI video card

10. VP 3.0 DOS/GEM and ATI or other video cards

11. ATI Mach64 2MB DRAM Video Card

12. HELP: ATI XCLAIM VR Video card