imac and intuos sleep prob -fix

Post by abbey.. » Sun, 16 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I noticed a number of people having problems with the imac dv
and the intuos pad - and the mac not waking up from a sleep.

i also had these problems... even when i installed the 4.5.1
wacom drivers. i also had installed os 9.0.4 but still with no luck

however, ive just installed the beta 4.5.2 drivers, and that seems to
have fixed all my proplems.
(even despite the worrying message that it was installing older
drivers than i already had !)

hope this helps someone else out there - who no doubt is as fed
up with this as i was!

mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

imac and intuos sleep prob -fix

Post by abbey.. » Sun, 16 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I noticed a number of people having problems with the imac dv
and the intuos pad - and the mac not waking up from a sleep.

i also had these problems... even when i installed the 4.5.1
wacom drivers. i also had installed os 9.0.4 but still with no luck

however, ive just installed the beta 4.5.2 drivers, and that seems to
have fixed all my proplems.
(even despite the worrying message that it was installing older
drivers than i already had !)

hope this helps someone else out there - who no doubt is as fed
up with this as i was!

mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. iMac DV freezes when put to sleep.

My new iMacDV freezes when I put it in sleep mode.  The only thing I can
do is pull
the plug.  Is this an OS9 problem.  I run 8.6 on my powerbook without a
problem like this.  Should I install 8.6 on my iMac.  Any ideas.

Thanks in Advance

--

Senior Systems Engineer                             Fax    412-473-6538
Medical ARchival Systems, Inc.  (MARS)              Pager  412-572-9490

2. Colour changing

3. Help:Need help with intuos install prob.

4. special german characters

5. RAM prob with Win2000 fixed?

6. Desperate need help

7. fix for redraw prob in Win2K

8. Tunnel algorithm

9. Fixed Lightwave 4.0 Final dongle install prob.

10. glut prob or linker prob?

11. Sleeping Tiger

12. Wake from sleep video problems