irfan view free

Post by Jim Slivinsk » Wed, 05 Apr 2000 04:00:00

http://stud1.tuwien.ac.at/~e9227474/
Free GRAPHIC VIEWER HERE

1. anybody used Irfan View ??

I've been looking for freeware graphics file converters, at least one that
will take a .tif (which comes with Broderbund clip art) and convert it to
something that can be used in their Print Shop Premiere, which strangely
will not import a .tif file.

One that looks intersting is Ifran View.  Has anybody tried this one, and
does it have any liabilities?

I am also considering Planet View, which only seems to convert to .gif,
.jpg and .bmp (the last will probably work in Print Shop)--or Free View,
which only converts to .bmp and .jpg.

I also would like to find something that will allow me to color a black
and white .tiff for use in print projects, which will be printed on an HP
OfficeJet 500.

Brendan Wehrung

2. 3D Studio Max or Alias|Wavefront??????

3. Irfan-View Problem with Thumbnails

4. Polarizing Filter??

5. °°° Irfan View - Compression problem!

6. How to get started in Animation?

7. About Irfan

8. ANIMATED GIFS PAGE. by Merce

9. PSP7 & Thumbs Plus/ Irfan

10. Right View, Bottom View, Back View?

11. Free 3d viewing applications

12. How to view images using free agent?

13. free software to do 3D viewing/transformations?