Radius Pivot Display: image won't rotate

Radius Pivot Display: image won't rotate

Post by Arthur Stru » Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I wonder if someone could help me with the following problem: I just
bought a 1995 Radius Pivot Display, which is connected to my Lombard.
The only problem is that I can't get the image to rotate, so that I can
use the display in portrait mode. Any ideas?

TIA

Art Strum

Radius Pivot Display: image won't rotate

Post by Scott Shult » Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:24:22

I have an old Radius Color Pivot which worked fine on an old Q700 --
until I upgraded the system (I think to 8.1, although it may have been
an earlier version). After the upgrade, although the monitor worked
acceptably, the pivot function ceased to do anything.

I've now got it installed on a 7100, where it works only in portrait
mode (caveat - need to boot in landscape mode, then swing it upright).
You may find this link useful:  http://www.radiusvintage.com/
I couldn't get a response at that site - they may be working out a new
service strategy since radius appears to have been bought recently. Or,
of course, their server may just be down.

Good luck -

Scott Shultz

> I wonder if someone could help me with the following problem: I just
> bought a 1995 Radius Pivot Display, which is connected to my Lombard.
> The only problem is that I can't get the image to rotate, so that I can
> use the display in portrait mode. Any ideas?

> TIA

> Art Strum

Radius Pivot Display: image won't rotate

Post by Jeff » Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:00:00

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:58:37 -0400, Arthur Strum wrote

Quote:

> I wonder if someone could help me with the following problem: I just
> bought a 1995 Radius Pivot Display, which is connected to my Lombard.
> The only problem is that I can't get the image to rotate, so that I can
> use the display in portrait mode. Any ideas?

> TIA

> Art Strum

Did you get the disk that goes with the monitor?

A friend of mine has the piviot and when we updated his system, we had to
reinstall the driver software to make it rotate.

If you didn't get the disk, I would check out their website for the
appropriate driver.

Jeff

1. Radius Pivot which wouldn't pivot

Thanks to all those who posted suggestions regarding my Pivot monitor
which wouldn't pivot with my Lombard running 8.6: I bought Pivot
software from MacPortrait over the Net and now it works fine.

Art

--

2. Color BMP to Monochrome

3. Image Won't display

4. PAR and Premiere

5. HELP: Display 1.80 (PC) won't display

6. POV-Ray Animations

7. Radius Pivot-7100/80 incomp?

8. qhull software

9. radius pivot cable for internal video

10. WTB: Radius Pivot Card # 0406

11. Connecting Radius pivot to PPC

12. Dead Radius Pivot--Help Requested