Double Sided Printing

Post by Bill Bedfor » Sun, 04 Sep 1994 08:04:26

I would like to be able to get my bureau to print pairs of prcess colour
films so that the emulsion sides are opposite . ie for instance print

Cyan emulsion up
magenta emulsion down

Can any one suggest software and or work round that will do this

I am using Freehand 3.1 on an LC3.
Printing the two films separately gives registration errors.

Bill Bedford                            Designer of Photo-Etches

1. Double-sided printing ?

  In what may be a stupid question, how do you take seperate images
 and have them printed on seperate sides of the same page ?

 I need to distribute a few copies of an article I scanned to a class.
 The material numbers about 6 pages --> 6  .TIFs

 Now, in photoshop, these can be loaded as seperate images or load
 them all as seperate layers of a new PSD.

 But, how do I print image 1 on page 1 side 1,
 image 2 on page 1 side 2....etc ?

 Note that I'm printing these from a university lab printer, so
 manual paper feed will be too slow and obstructive.
 (This is the stumbling block)

 Thanks

 Gyan

2. Eliminating the Minimized form in a minimized DirectX full-screen app?

3. double side printing ??

4. open 2 canvases ! How ?

5. Double Sided Printing v8/10

6. FTP Sight for JPG to GIF converter?

7. Printing A5 on A4 (both sides, double)

8. RLE headache

9. double side shader

10. Double side shader

11. double sided glossy inkjet paper?

12. Double Sided Coated Paper for Epson?