Illegal graphic use

Post by Adam W » Mon, 01 Jun 1998 04:00:00

BIKECOMP is using illegal images on his sites.  his e-mail is

Illegal graphic use

Post by SCG » Mon, 01 Jun 1998 04:00:00

> BIKECOMP is using illegal images on his sites.  his e-mail is

...and we should take your word on that?
--
Visit our websites at:
http://www.comnet.ca/~creek

Please remove the "x" in our email address when replying.

Illegal graphic use

Post by Laurie McCann » Mon, 01 Jun 1998 04:00:00

If you have a legitimate complaint against an AOL member, you should email

Yours in legal use of graphics,
Laurie McCanna
HTML Tutorials and Templates http://www.webdiner.com
Photoshop and Web Graphics tips http://www.mccannas.com

>BIKECOMP is using illegal images on his sites.  his e-mail is

1. Illegal instruction 0x0000001D using OpenGL in Visual C++ with Voodoo 3000

I was wondering if anybody has come across a illegal instruction 0x1D when
running OpenGL functions in Visual C++ 6.0 in debug mode. The card is
unfortunately a Voodoo 3000 which is a pain compared to working with a
NVIDEA GeForce 2.

When running out of the debug environment it runs OK. ChoosePixel has
returned a pixel format with ICD hardware acceleration. If we frig it to one
without hardware acceleration it works fine in the Visual C++ debugger.
(Incidentally, on this damn card the stencil buffer software emulation is
faster than when using the ICD!!!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

2. pf1bit bit-order confusing

3. error message from pic viewer , explorer porformed illegal operation and closes

4. Call for discussions: Pictures/Graphics newsgroup(s)

5. Printmaster v 7.01 illegal operation

6. quake2 error loading

7. Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images : Interesting Discovery!

8. Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images

9. Illegal grid value

10. Illegal number of intersections

11. POV Illegal Operation Error?