GIF/IFF formats

Post by Neil Gilmo » Mon, 30 Apr 1990 11:51:34

>Say does anyone know of books which explain the GIF or IFF graphic formats?
>I was thinking of writing a converter after being dissapointed by what was
>availible for my Amiga.

I was going to be writing a converter, but not now. Wait to see The Art
Department by ASDG. It will do the conversions, but that is a trivial
part of the program (which is really to do more complicated processing).
The GIF module is extra, but the IFF module seems to do quite well, and
TAD will save nearly any resolution/bitplanes/HAM/etc.

| Middle Kingdom        Madison, Wi      DoD #00000064 (no ints here)   |

1. GIF/IFF formats

Say does anyone know of books which explain the GIF or IFF graphic formats?
I was thinking of writing a converter after being dissapointed by what was
availible for my Amiga.

Thanks in advance.

Terry

2. Bay Area Alias|Wavefront Users Group Meeting

3. Converting PCX and GIF's to IFF format

4. LW 6.5

5. Need gif/iff file format

6. Teacher needs help/advice

7. AVI or FLI/FLC to IFF Anim5? IFF+IFF+...+IFF=IFF Anim5?

8. Convert GIF anim to IFF anim

9. GIF to IFF

10. Mac Graphics Conversion (qktk --> GIF/IFF)

11. IFF to GIF/JPG CONVERTER?? :)

12. IFF (amiga) to anything (gif, bmp etc)