CORRECTION: ANNOUNCE: Multi-Colored Gradients

CORRECTION: ANNOUNCE: Multi-Colored Gradients

Post by Rip & Tim Sumra » Wed, 11 Feb 1998 04:00:00

PSP Tutorial #34 Multi-Colored Gradients

http://sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/tutorials/multi-color...

Our other PSP Tutorials

http://www.sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/tutorials/link2g.htm

Our Other PSP Resources

http://www.sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/link2.htm

Our Other Graphic  Resources

http://www.sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/

Rip & Tim
Paint Shop Pro Resources
Sumrall Works Inc.
www.sumrallworks.com

The  ideas many of our tutorials are based on will be
usefull in other graphic programs. For that reason, this article has been crossposted to the
following geneal graphic newsgroups:
alt.graphics, comp.graphics.misc, alt.design.graphics

1. ANNOUNCE: Multi-Colored Gradients

PSP Tutorial #34 Multi-Colored Gradients

http://sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/tutorials/multi-color...

Our other PSP Tutorials

http://www.sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/tutorials/link2g.htm

Our Other PSP Resources

http://www.sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/link2.htm

Our Other Graphic  Resources

http://www.sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/

Rip & Tim
Paint Shop Pro Resources
Sumrall Works Inc.
www.sumrallworks.com

The  ideas many of our tutorials are based on will be
usefull in other graphic programs. For that reason, this article has been crossposted to the
following geneal graphic newsgroups:
alt.graphics, comp.graphics.misc, alt.design.graphics

2. Outputing Text along a sine wave

3. Convert 3D function into multi-color gradient bitmap?

4. The 3D Studio is adding tutorials! We need yours!

5. Removing multi-colour gradients in FreeHand 5.5

6. How can I get information on comp.graphics.visualization

7. Questions about Color Correction & Device Ind Color

8. LightwavePro

9. Help: Color correction for Epson Stylus color

10. Color Correction for Color Negs?

11. Color correction on colored paper?

12. Color constant of Titlebar gradient end color??

13. ANNOUNCE: Bug correction to Thoroughly Useful Macros