/\ /\ FIREPOWER author STEVE CRUTCHFIELD - Where art though /\

/\ /\ FIREPOWER author STEVE CRUTCHFIELD - Where art though /\

Post by The Manag » Fri, 17 Mar 1995 01:42:14

Hi to all (again - many do I sometimes ask a lot from the net citizens)

Steve Crutchfield is the author FirePower, a screensaver. His last email

at least my email keeps getting rejected.

If anyone can get hold of him I would like to get in touch. Regards and

This is not necessariliy the opinion of INTIAA or indeed
even myself. Usual disclaimers apply. Copyright (c) 1995.

1. Author/authors of Blob1.0a [Alfonso Hermida/Steve Anger/Truman Brown]

Does anyone know how to cantact these people?

I would like to either see if they distribute the source code
OR if they could at least inform me of where I can get a Unix X based
version or Open GL or Linux version.  I found thier software QUITE
handy in playing with blobs.

--

2. The final rotation matrix

3. ART art ART art ART ART ART ART ART WEB SITE

4. Networking with PC's

5. Card Detection

6. Lasers and mirrors

7. Comics author wants comics authoring program

8. New Art Gallery - Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

9. BMRT as rayserver in MTOR (don't work though)

10. Graphic work needed for shareware Mac game...would be for FREE though

11. Timelapse movies though an 02?