Rendermorphics Reality Lab & BRender

Post by Alan K » Tue, 07 Mar 1995 02:06:37

I'm looking for information about Reality Lab and BRender, but have
nowhere to start.

Does anybody know of any on-line resources regarding these 3D APIs,
or anything else that would point me in the right direction? Anything
to help me get started would be appreciated.

Rendermorphics Reality Lab & BRender

Post by Mr Seidn » Wed, 08 Mar 1995 02:33:31

Contact information for BRender:

Rich Seidner
US Operations (and elsewhere it seems ;-)
Menlo Park, California

415.851.7565

Paul Ayscough
Director of Special Projects
London, England

+44.181.358.2922

Argonaut Software Ltd                     415.328.7841

1. RenderMorphics Reality Lab

Hey, I know it isn't strictly OpenGL, but I thought I'd post an article
anyway.

My company is interested in acquiring RenderMorphics Reality Lab.
Microsoft is not currently letting this API go, since they are in the
process of tearing it apart to create some Games SDK out of it.

If anybody out there would sell their Reality Lab, please email me
without delay:

2. Exporting Parts lists

3. openGL + cpp Builder 4.0 + WinMe = crash

4. Reality Lab vs. Virtek 3D-ware v2.00

5. creating browser thumbnails in background

6. BRender & 90K Polygons Per Second

7. architecture www site (v 0.9) featuring renderman

8. WTB Sign Lab or Engrave Lab

9. LAB--->RGB LAB--->CMYK

10. 3D Modeling Lab (book) & Imagine

11. Job: AT&T Bell Labs Visualization Opportunities

12. ? AT&T GRAPHICS SOFTWARE LABS phone # ?