Q: eps to gif, jpg or tif

Post by Arjen van Dri » Sat, 05 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

i recently got some images in EPS format. I want to convert them to gif,
jpg or tif. I work on a win95 platform. The images have been exported
(printed to file) in Pagemaker 5.0 (old 16 bit 1993 version).

Does anybody know how to convert them?

Thanks in advance,

A. van Drie.

Q: eps to gif, jpg or tif

Post by RvPaase » Sun, 06 Jul 1997 04:00:00

> Hi,

> i recently got some images in EPS format. I want to convert them to gif,
> jpg or tif. I work on a win95 platform. The images have been exported
> (printed to file) in Pagemaker 5.0 (old 16 bit 1993 version).

> Does anybody know how to convert them?

Look on the Internet for Ghostview (GSview), it can read and
display EPS and PS files. From Ghostview, you can copy the
images as a bitmap to the clipboard, and load them in an
image editor.

Richard.

www:   <http://huizen.dds.nl/~buddha/>
       <http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/2936/>
Do not send me junk mail.

Q: eps to gif, jpg or tif

Post by Ron Rad » Sun, 06 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I am interested in scanning/OCR the text of a set of drug inserts--the
flimsy, very small type/font, folded inserts included (or available upon
request) with prescription *.

Can anyone refer me to a shop that can handle scanning/OCR of miniature type?

Thank you.

Ronald A. Rader
President
Biotechnology Information Institute
1700 Rockville Pike, Suite 400
Rockville, MD  20852
phone:  301-424-0255; FAX:  301-424-0257

Web site:  http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. jpg vs tif previews when saving as an eps

Does anyone know of any issues concerning the previews of EPS's?

Sometimes they won't show up on separations from quark or will be line art
on the composite. Tons of people work on these with the same computer
setups, and that's the only thing that I can think of that might be
different.

2. Drawing program to export postscript?

3. tif, gif, eps, etc.

4. clipped polygons

5. EPS => GIF or TIF

6. Custom Cursors

7. space above and beyond?

8. Tif to Gif/Jpg

9. Easiest TIF to GIF or JPG conversion?

10. Command-line BMP or TIF to GIF or JPG conversion

11. WANTED: BMP TO GIF,TIF,JPG FORMAT CONVERSION SOURCE

12. Convert .tif to .gif or .jpg format