need C-code for "minimum_distance_between_2_convex_polyhedra"

need C-code for "minimum_distance_between_2_convex_polyhedra"

Post by Hamid Sara » Thu, 26 Mar 1992 01:42:52

Can anyone lead me to a library (PD or shareware) that will allow me to
compute the distace between objects in 3-space?
Each object is represented as a covex polyhedron, or a union of convex
polyhedra. I have already one program in my hand, but it is too slow.
Computing between 2 edges is very time demanding, so if you kan please
help me.
                Thanking you in anticipation

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. WAIS, GL , PEX, and Explorer on SGI vs AVS on HP over X-terminals

3. need help "orginizing" my code

4. glMatrixMode() dont understand

5. PS CS Font in "contact"

6. Grahic Card

7. Problem accessing PS CS "Help"

8. ANNOUNCE: OpenGL and Open Inventor for HP-UX by TGS

9. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

10. "Xgraph" source code