wood + windowhighlight shader?

Post by rene limberge » Mon, 06 Apr 1998 05:00:00

how can i write a shader wich looks like
the wood shader (or any other base material)
plus the windowhighlight (reflection of a window)

i think it has to be done in "LAYERS", but how??????

i wold be happy if anyone can give me a short
tip how to add multiple (already existing shaders)
to a base material

thanks so mouch for help

rene

1. Wood shader

Hi!

I've seen Larry state somewhere that "his" shaders are antialiased. Is this
true for the wood2 shader that comes with BMRT?
If so how does it work?

If it isn't can someone tell me how to achieve this, please.

I'm not sure my postings comes through so at least can someone tell me if that
part works.

Many thanks in advance/Erik

2. TIFF Tags

3. ANN: new shader article, Using Vertex Shaders, Part III: Optimizing the Tweening Vertex Shader, is live

4. CON-MOTION

5. Toon shaders or shader ideas

6. Need 3kx3k image for testing print vendor output

7. Accessing light shader parameters from a surface shader

8. 3dStudio and Win95 work just fine together

9. Converting Maya Shader to a Renderman Shader

10. Houdini PRman shaders don't work with prman shader.exe

11. state of vertex shaders and pixel shaders in OpenGL

12. nvidia 3 and vertex shader and pixel shader?

13. what is the pixel shader and vertex shader?