3D GRAPHICS ACCELERATOR

Post by Rafal Wrobe » Mon, 30 Mar 1998 04:00:00

DIAMOND MONSTER 3D - 3Dfx Best Selling 3D Accelerator Video
Card. Complete with video transer cable, software CD and some bonus 3D
accelerated  games.  Games are: Shadows of the Empire, Hexen II,
Mech Warrior II, Nuclear Strike and * Gladiators.  All games are 3Dfx
versions.  I paid  $270 Canadian (including tax) for this card alone about
2 months ago. Will sell everything for $150 CAN / $100 US firm.
I live in Windsor, Ontario across the border from Detroit, Michigan.