site updated- 3d models, texturers, icons, lines, etc

site updated- 3d models, texturers, icons, lines, etc

Post by Doug Youn » Fri, 05 Feb 1999 04:00:00

A small announcement to say that my site has been updated in a big way.

More to be uploaded this Saturday evening, including 25+ 3D models, loads of
textures, etc.

A good place for good, fair priced 3D models for
games/promotions/advertisments/etc (Available in many different 3D file
formats, not just 3ds, which are already on the site ready to download).

Over 100 3D original 3D models.

The link....

http://www.troopers.force9.co.uk

Hope you like some of the things and find them useful and helpful.

Doug

1. site updated- 3d models, texturers, icons, lines, etc

A small announcement to say that my site has been updated in a big way.

A good place (so I have been told already) for good, fair priced 3D
models for games/promotions/advertisments/etc (Available in many
different 3D file formats, not just 3ds, which are already on the site
ready to download).

Over 150 original 3D models.

The link....

http://www.zig3d.co.uk

Hope you like some of the things and find them useful and helpful.
--
Doug Young
--

2. maya for NT with intel740 graphics card

3. "DigitalJobs.com"

4. CIE Chromaticity Diagram

5. Best Place to buy Maya and Softimage

6. MORE ON 3D MODEL FORMATS, FTP SITE, etc

7. Site Updated and Free models and textures

8. 3d (raytraced) & 2d Graphics site updated