Free DTP Tips and promote your DTP site

Post by John Coo » Thu, 06 Nov 1997 04:00:00

The DTP Zone website features tips and tricks designed to speed up your
work and make desktop publishing easier and quicker. There are tips for
Photoshop, Pagemaker, Freehand and Coreldraw (with Illustrator and Quark
to come). Find us at:
http://www.sev.com.au/dtpzone/

So if you want to streamline your DTP work, drop by and pick up a few
free tips or submit some of your own tips. If you have your own web
site, we post a link back to your web site with your tip as well as a
description of your business (a great way to promote your site in a high
traffic area).

John Cook

DTP Zone: <http://www.sev.com.au/dtpzone/>
Desktop Publishing tips and tricks

1. Free DTP Tips and promote your DTP site

The DTP Zone website features tips and tricks designed to speed up your
work and make desktop publishing easier and quicker. There are tips for
Photoshop, Pagemaker, Freehand and Coreldraw (with Illustrator and Quark
to come). Find us at:
http://www.sev.com.au/dtpzone/

So if you want to streamline your DTP work, drop by and pick up a few
free tips or submit some of your own tips. If you have your own web
site, we post a link back to your web site with your tip as well as a
description of your business (a great way to promote your site in a high
traffic area).

John Cook

DTP Zone: <http://www.sev.com.au/dtpzone/>
Desktop Publishing tips and tricks

2. Softimage Website

3. Free Pagemaker Tips and promote your DTP site

4. Detecting limits

5. DTP Portal UK updated + preview DTP Domain

6. RayDream Studio

7. DTP job offerred in Boston, was,looking for D.T.P. job in boston

8. Printing Problem

9. DTP Portal UK updated + preview DTP Domain

10. DTP Tips online

11. i/us -- New dtp/graphics site with Corel conferences