!!! Looking for Desktop Publishing Magazines !!!

!!! Looking for Desktop Publishing Magazines !!!

Post by Treva Phelps-Davi » Wed, 26 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I am very interested in subscribing to a few

Desktop Publishing Magazines

      which deal with Graphic Design/Computer Art tips and tricks and
      Desktop Publishing tips for Illustrator, Photoshop and
      QuarkXpress. (Not magazines publishing new Macintosh or
      Windows products info.)

Do you know of any?

Please e-mail me info.

Thanks

Treva

!!! Looking for Desktop Publishing Magazines !!!

Post by R.H. » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

"Design Graphics, digital publishing" is an excellent magazine.  It's full
of the latest in computer graphic design tips and software/hardware
reviews.  The quality of the mag is outstanding...glossy, heavy stock, with
great graphics throughout.  You'll never through past copies away, as
they're always of keeper quality.

One year subscritption is $76.45 US currency...

Mail America
2323 Randolph Ave.
Avenel, NJ 07001
USA

1-800-688-6247

http://www.designgraphics.com.au
--
R.H.

Please post any responses to this newsgroup, as I will not receive email
sent to the address embedded in this posting...thank you.

Quote:> I am very interested in subscribing to a few

> Desktop Publishing Magazines

>       which deal with Graphic Design/Computer Art tips and tricks and
>       Desktop Publishing tips for Illustrator, Photoshop and
>       QuarkXpress. (Not magazines publishing new Macintosh or
>       Windows products info.)

> Do you know of any?

> Please e-mail me info.

> Thanks

> Treva

1. Desktop Publishing Magazine

Computer Publishing magazine always has articles about Adobe PageMaker and
all the other DTP programs. A CD packed with demo programs, 10 free
fonts and 5000 free clip arts are included every month. The Christmas issue
has a free copy of Paint Shop Pro 4.14 an older version, but it works great.
If you are short on funds and need a photo editor pick up the Christmas
issue and you will not regret it...

The Christmas issue has an article on how to make a book in PageMaker 6.5
and some InDesign stuff...

You can usually find a copy at a Borders bookstore or at
www.computerpublishing.co.uk

I have a subscription and can not wait to the next issue every month...

Thanks

--

William

2. Audio mpeg files

3. CALL FOR PAPERS on Pre-Press / Desktop Publishing / Publishing

4. gnuplot colors ( PBM TERMINAL )

5. Looking for Desktop Publishing Software

6. PUBLISH Magazine review of PI 4