Super Paint Mystery Help!

Post by John Sedgwic » Sat, 15 Apr 1995 04:00:00

I have created a color image in Super Paint that is 431 x 267. The page
it is on is 576 x 752. The image is to be used in an HTML document. I
only need the 431 x 267. When I run the superpaint pict file through GIF
Converter to change it to GIF format, the entire 576 x 752 is converted.
Consequently when I HTML tag it for my home page, I get the smaller
image and all the white space of the rest of the 576 x 752 page. How in
the heck do I save only the smaller image, without the rest of the blank
page? I suspect I have to do something in superpaint to crop out the
white space of the page that surrounds the image. Your advice and
insights will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much

John Sedgwick
Mount Vernon High School
Mount Vernon, WA.

1. Super Paint S/W?

I am looking for Super Paint version 1.0 software for the Mac. A friend of
mine has been using it and the program is corrupted. She has many images
that she has created but can now no longer read. I have tried to use a
number of different graphics programs to read the files with no success.

Please reply to both the news group and me.

TIA,
AJ Fisher

2. Line to Plane intersection?

3. Needed: Super Paint 3.0

4. Morphing

5. Help required with mystery library ‘ccvdil.lib’.

6. finalToon

7. SuperPaint Mystery Help Please!

8. Typestry.....not happy :(

9. Need help to solve a mystery - dotted picture

10. Help Solve The Mystery