Driver for a Genius SP2 scanner

Post by Philip Marriot » Sun, 07 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I have a Genius SP2 scanner that I am trying to get to work on my mac -
without success. I have a genius plugin for Photoshop but I think I also
need a driver (extension) as well.

Can anyone help me find one?

Thanks in advance
Philip Marriott

1. Genius-Scanner-Driver for MS Windows 3.1

Hello,

I'm looking for a MS-Windows 3.1 - driver (TWAIN-driver?) for the Genius
GeniScan GS 4500 handyscanner.
Who can help and tell me where I can get such a driver? Does anybody now any
adress of Genius (perhaps in the Internet)?

Thanks to everyone who can help anyhow!

Thimo Bastuck.

2. antialiasing... AHHH!

3. Drivers for Genius scanner

4. problems with PRINT- in LW 4.0 ???? (german, or english)

5. HELP> GENIUS SCANNER DRIVERS NEEDED

6. color search

7. Genius Colorpage scanner driver wanted!

8. Reverse engineering gimp graphics

9. Genius New Sketch 1812: Win 95 Driver

10. Q: genius tablet drivers for win95

11. Twain Driver for Genius 4500 wanted ( if exist?)

12. Drivers for a Genius Genitizer Graphics tablet

13. Twain driver to Genius GS-4500