lay out shapes using vba

Post by Thierry Van Acke » Tue, 19 Mar 2002 05:45:14

hi,

can anyboady help me how to lay out the shapes using vba?

thierry

lay out shapes using vba

Post by Firoz Al » Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:29:16

Hi,

You can use the "Layout"  method of the Page object.
This is same as clicking "LayOutShapes" on the Shape menu.
You can set the Layout options / behaviour by setting formulas
of various Cells in the "Page Layout" section of the Page.

Thanks,

Firoz

Quote:> hi,

> can anyboady help me how to lay out the shapes using vba?

> thierry

lay out shapes using vba

Post by Firoz Al » Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:29:16

Hi,

You can use the "Layout"  method of the Page object.
This is same as clicking "LayOutShapes" on the Shape menu.
You can set the Layout options / behaviour by setting formulas
of various Cells in the "Page Layout" section of the Page.

Thanks,

Firoz

Quote:> hi,

> can anyboady help me how to lay out the shapes using vba?

> thierry

1. Visual Bob Dylan Lay Lady Lay<asf>:

Oh my Aleeta this was one of his best I think..
Thanks for that..
Paul

         LAY LADY LAY

      Album: Nashville Skyline

      Lay, lady, lay, lay across my big brass bed Lay, lady, lay, lay across
my big brass bed Whatever colors you have in your mind I'll show them to you
and you'll see them shine Lay, lady, lay, lay across my big brass bed Stay,
lady, stay, stay with your man awhile Until the break of day, let me see you
make him smile His clothes are dirty but his hands are clean And you're the
best thing that he's ever seen Stay, lady, stay, stay with your man awhile
Why wait any longer for the world to begin You can have your cake and eat it
too Why wait any longer for the one you love When he's standing in front of
you Lay, lady, lay, lay across my big brass bed Stay, lady, stay, stay while
the night is still ahead I long to see you in the morning light I long to
reach for you in the night Stay, lady, stay, stay while the night is still
ahead

 Color Cubes: Flower Boxes

2. PWS problems accessing MS ACCESS

3. VBA and "shapes": which shape has what index?

4. Return value from a Sybase Stored Proc

5. Dropping shapes through VBA with shape Custom Properties setting ASK =True

6. Install Point

7. How to select all shapes using VBA?

8. barred access to e-mail attachments

9. Fixing Comment Box Shape using VBA.......

10. Hiding All Shapes in Master using VBA

11. Deleting all 'shapes' in a presentation using VBA

12. Resizing a shape using VBA

13. setting SourcePath for a linked shape using VBA