Update %Complete bar automatically

Post by Ron Romer » Sat, 09 Feb 2002 03:33:44

No response so I figured it out myself ...

Private Sub Project_Open(ByVal pj As Project)

Dim t As Task
Dim p As Project

Set p = Application.ActiveProject
    If p = "ProcjectName" Then
        Application.SelectAll
        For Each t In ActiveSelection.Tasks
            If t.Text1 = "LOE" Then
                UpdateProject False, Now(), pj0to100Percent
            End If
        Next t
    End If
End Sub

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I'm trying to automatically update the percent complete
in
>the progress bar without having to drag the bar in the
>gantt chart. The values are written in an integrated app
>in MSAccess, but the progress bar doesn't update to the
>value in the %complete column, until a change event
occurs
>in project. Does any one know how to update the progress
>complete bar automaticaly?
>Thanks,

>-Ron

>.

1. Showing and updating a progress bar on the status bar

Using Excel 7.0 and VBA, how do I initialize and update a progress bas on
the status bar.  I know that I can do this in Access using the SysCmd
function but I can't seem to find anything similar in Excel?  If it is not
possible to do this, where might I find a custom control so that I can use
it on a custom dialog box (although I prefer to do the former!!)?

2. Public Contact folder

3. Does outlook2000 automatically complete email address

4. DAO and VBA backward compatibility between 7.0a and 5.0a

5. Outlook XP - Automatically complete e-mail addresses as you type

6. OL2000 ? IMO or C/W

7. Automatically complete e-mail addresses as you type

8. Inserting OLE objects gives Error.

9. Automatically complete email addresses

10. Automatically completing e-mail addresses in O2K CW

11. Automatically archiving completed tasks - how

12. Automatically complete emai addresses when composing - How to?

13. Automatically 'complete' email address when typing in "to":