iMovie

Post by Harvey Waxma » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:42:30

Question:

Is it possible to remove a title once it is placed into a movie clip?  It
doesn't seem so.

--

Harvey Waxman
Harvey Products makers of Dinghy Dogs

1. iMovie to VCD - How?

I have a digital camcorder, and will be soon getting a SCSI CDRW drive.

I'd like to have the ability to burn a VCD (which I understand is an MPEG-1
file format), and would like to get my movie from iMovie to a VCD file (which
appears to be a .dat file).

Now, as I understand it iMovie can save in QuickTime, and QuickTime can save
MPEG streams.

Anyone know how to get from one end to the other?

2. Everex SpeedLink TCP/IP drivers for KA9Q needed

3. iMovie to iDVD Sound problem

4. PegasusMail and CentralEuropean character set

5. Jumping squares in iMovie

6. FS: Sun SPARCstation 1+ w/ 32MB RAM, 1 GIG HD, 17" Color Monitor, GX Frame Buffer

7. Cant get Formac Studio to work with iMovie

8. Midi or Wav files

9. FCE vs Imovie 3 & Hard drive advice

10. Jumping squares in iMovie

11. Sound out of sync with video exported from iMovie

12. help with imovie formats

13. iMovie problem