MacsBug questions

Post by Rich Sieg » Wed, 02 May 1990 13:30:00

Quote:>o  What version of MacsBug comes with THINK's LightSpeed C compiler?

        Version 5.5 is supplied with TLSC 3.0x.

Quote:>o  What is the most recent version of MacsBug out?

        Version 6.0 is current. (It wasn't when we mastered the TLSC floppies,
which is why it's not on the disks).

Quote:>My immediate problem is that I'm trying to upgrade LightSpeed C version 3.01 to
>3.02 using the upgrade archive off Sumex.  It's asking for the file "THINK C
>Degugger", which I had originally renamed to "MacsBug" and placed in the System
>Folder, if I remember correctly, during installation.  Later I upgraded
>MacsBug.  When I make a copy of it, rename the copy back to "THINK C De*",

        Whoa! The file "THINK C De*" is NOT a replacement for MacsBug, and
doesn't belong in the system folder. It's an application, and belongs in the
same folder as the THINK C application, and you shouldn't change its name.
MacsBug is MacsBug, a low-level de*, and it goes in your system folder,
but it is not affected by any patchers (at least, none supplied by us).

        --Rich
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group

 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

 "She told me to make myself comfortable, so I pulled down my pants
 and sat in the pudding." -Emo Phillips
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Macsbug Question

find it in the manual or anywhere. Does anyone know? Please respond by
E-MAIL.

Thanks just for being there.        :-)

Applelink: A0181      UUCP: ...allegra!psuvax1!PUCC.BITNET!6090617
"Yes! That's right! The answer is 'Wisconsin'! Another 50 points for God, and
... uh-oh, looks like Norman, our current champion, hasn't even scored yet."
'My hovercraft is full of eels'

2. Pattern matching with selectSingleNode

3. Questions: BlackBox1.5, Virtual2.0, MacsBug

4. NCR 01017100 keyboard

5. IIfx, Radius Pivot monitor, Macsbug report/problems

6. How to add "IMAGE LOADING" or "PAGE LOADING" message to page?

7. Wanted: MacsBug tricks

8. MOTU MIDI Express XT

9. Where can I get Macsbug 6.01?

10. MacsBug

11. what's the latest version of Macsbug?

12. MacsBug available on Compuserve

13. Macsbug 6.x