mac cgi scripts

Post by phil » Tue, 29 May 2001 19:39:49

Does anyone know of any form mailer cgi scripts that will run on the
mac.

Thanks

mac cgi scripts

http://cgi.resourceindex.com/Programs_and_Scripts/AppleScript/Form_Pr...

--

mac cgi scripts

Post by Phil Dobbi » Wed, 30 May 2001 03:29:07

Perl 5 will do this. Check out http://www.phptr.com/essential or
http://macinsearch.com/users/programmer
Cheers,
Phil

----------

Quote:> Does anyone know of any form mailer cgi scripts that will run on the
> mac.

> Thanks

1. HOW TO WRITE CGI-SCRIPTS WITH APPLESCRIPT

Hello
I need some help, because I am not very familiar with
AppleScript and AppleComputers.
I am trying to write CGI-programms processing data from
HTML-forms and to control Pascal applications. My first
problem:
The samples in the AppleScript Language Guide don't work
correct on my computer,e.g. the set and get commands do not
work together with the Scripteditor. Has AppleScript been
changed with the release of system 7.5, because the Guide is
published in 1993 ? Please could somebody send me please
adresses of web or ftp sites to copy information about
AppleScript form it.

The second one:
How to pass data direct from MacHttp to a Pascal program as an
input?  I would be glad if you could send me some examples of
such CGI-scripts.

thanks

Ralf

2. Network Dial-Up System

3. Script Timer 2.0 - new GUI version of script and application scheduling software

4. Sniffer question

5. Script Timer Users: New bonus script available

6. JVC 2010 non-recordable media problem

7. Nouveau site avec roms et émulateurs conception de site et aide en java, html, cgi !

8. H.O.P.E. Users Please Read

9. Site avec roms et émulateurs conception de site et aide en java, html, cgi !

10. New site avec roms et émulateurs conception de site et aide en java, html, cgi !

11. CGI Programmer Needed

12. help running cgi on OS X

13. MAC Ghost Script: Capturing Output From PS2ASCII.PS ?