Power Computing 100: Can it be clock chippe

Post by Bill Hamm » Sat, 08 Jul 1995 04:00:00

DL> Why would you? You just bought it. The answer to your question is if
DL> you're asking, it can't.
DL>
DL> Richard Leith
DL> "I keep wondering what the many are using these very capable
DL> machines for that they are so speed hung up."

What a "Dick"

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).

1. Power Computing 100: Can it be clock chipped?

I just ordered a Power 100, which should be here in a few weeks. Does
anyone know if these machines can be clock chipped? Anyone with
firsthand experience? I'm guessing that they can be, because the
MacUser review says they use the same board for all three machines they
make. Please e-mail me with responses. Thanks.

Butch Hauke

Space Systems Maintenance Technician/Supervisor
U.S. Air Force
In space, no one can hear you whine.

2. Probeme mit SONY CRX 100/ WinOnCD 3.6

3. POWER COMPUTING 100 ( NEW ) Deal valid till 1/15/95 !!

4. Wanted: Sysman/Netmgmt Integrators

5. Power Computing 100?

6. ST Minix wanted

7. PowerBook 100 4/40 -- how long am I going to have to wait?

8. Help on memory for Power Computing Power Center 240

9. Clock chipping an 8100/100

10. 150 Watt power units for IIe/IIgs: Approaching 100 units

11. Using Apple Studio Display 17 on a Power Mac 7500/100

12. Power Books (especially the 100)