Converting applications to desk accessories

Converting applications to desk accessories

Post by Stephen Haa » Sun, 15 Apr 1990 08:50:41

Does anyone know how to convert an application to a desk accessory? What I want
is to be able to select something from the apple menu and have it launch the
application.  I know it can be done because I have seen numerous programs that
were desk accessories...I've seen Tetris, Daleks, lots of other small games
and some other programs that I cant remember.

Send me mail...thanx

1. GS Desk Accessories - $15

I have the GS Desk Accessories for sale. It's in orig. box /w
manual. From Beagle Bros. Will sell for $15 plus postage:
                US postage $3.00
                Foreign:   $5.00

I live near Washington, DC, USA, not in Canada!

2. NetMeeting 3.01 and Philips vesta WebCam

3. Hyperstudio and Deskpak Desk Accessories

4. 2D histogramm ?!

5. Desk Accessory woes

6. Great Free Wallpaper Site

7. Desk Accessories question