SVGA on a IIvx??? Really!!

Post by David A. Carlt » Sun, 07 Mar 1993 10:02:55

I would like to know if I can use my Packard Bell VLMF SVGA monitor on
my IIvx. Is it compatible with the internal video? What kind of cable is
required and so on. At least could anyone point me to some
documentation somewhere which would tell me if and how this can be done.

I really hate to have to pop for a color monitor when I have a couple of
old PC monitors available for use. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks fellow netters in advance,
--
---
Dave Carlton

1. Really, really, really cheap memory/SCSI upgrades for old Macs?

I have a Mac 512Ke and am wondering what is the very cheapest way to
get it to the point where it can run programs written after 1989 (ie
needing lots of memory and/or hard drive).  Spending $200 or so on the
upgrade + memory + another $300 on the drive brings me so close to the
discounted Classic prices that it seems unreasonable to upgrade the
older machine.  Do any kits/schematics exist that are simple enough
for a more SW oriented type, or should I just dump him for what I can
get and buy something new?

Bill Smith

2. linking to an external database

3. IIvx And 800x600 SVGA

4. unregister DLL files

5. SVGA Monitor on a IIvx - It Works!!

6. ANN: new version of Bibweb available

7. Crippled IIvx ?? Not really.

8. Hey! I'm geek of the week!

9. XGS is really, really neat.

10. IIvx/C610/Se/30 was:Re: IIvx or Centris 610?

11. FS: VGA-SVGA Multimedia AV Monitors use with SS card & IIgs

12. IIgs to SVGA or other monitors

13. IIGS RCA output to SVGA multisync???