I've found my TREO and IPOD cases!

Post by Harris » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 05:23:49

Thank you for your help everybody for your great input and advice!
After searching high and low for a great case for my TREO and IPOD,
I've finally found it!

After reading a great review from the INSTYLE magazine and Treo
Central, I took the chance and made a purchase from TESKI.  Now after
a few months, I am absolutely satisfied with my purchase of the both
TESKI TREO PDA case for myself, and an elegant IPOD case for my wife.
In addition, they make cases for other major PDA makers (ie
Blackberry, Clie, Symbol, Palm), which I need for my account managers.
 To this day, I am still amaze by the quality workmanship, styling,
and composition look!  Certainly a die for!

Check it out!
https://www.teski.com/shopping/category_display.asp?main=1&catid=29

Harrison
Integer Solutions, Inc.

T: Wholesale IT Networking and Server Solutions from Cisco, Extreme,
Juniper, 3Com, Nortel, and others.

1. Attn: iPod owners --- Looking for iPod Case

I'm looking for a case for my new iPod. I have combed thru several
webpages looking for one and have been flooded by all the different
varieties. I'm looking for a case that has access to the thumbwheel and
the screen is viewable.

I think that a neoprene case would be nice, but would like to get
comments from iPod owners.

tia
maelstrom

--
---------------

"Don't fear the dark, fear what lurks IN the dark."--Anonymous

2. Can't upgrade to Win 98 SE

3. I've found a workaround for the XGS palette bug!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Hayes Optima PCMCIA upgrade, why $89???????

5. Amaizing search tool I've found

6. Epoc Emulator

7. old ipod/new ipod (Apple isn't fair)

8. CE applications manager

9. I've Made Over $1'000'000 on the Net!!

10. ZipGSx Upgrade Questions (I've read the FAQ's)

11. HELP ME, I've fallen and I can't get up!

12. Okay, so I've FTP'd

13. I've got a virus and I don't like it