WWDC Stream

Post by Andrew Stedma » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:57:52

Hey there,

Just wondered if anyone else was having problems accessing the WWDC stream
from Apples site at:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/wwdc03/

Thanks

Andrew

WWDC Stream

Post by Alan Zisma » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:32:41

>Hey there,

>Just wondered if anyone else was having problems accessing the WWDC stream
>from Apples site at:

>http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/wwdc03/

I was able to watch the whole thing the evening of the keynote-- but I
started it on my Mac, paused it to go to dinner, then couldn't get it
to start up again.

Ironically, I left the wheels spinning on the Mac, connected on my
Windows system, fast-forwarded to where it was paused, and continued
from there.

The Mac never did get the stream re-started.

WWDC Stream

Post by Pete » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:23:42

I had the same problem when pausing for more than say 5-10 seconds,
but found when I opened it 'fresh' again (using the Open Recent
thingy) it worked fine again right away.

I guess that possibly because it's likely to be a rather popular
stream they're a little less patient with people who seem to have
stopped watching, and perhaps cut the connection in a blunt way?

Who knows...

 - Peter

Quote:> I was able to watch the whole thing the evening of the keynote-- but I