How to use compact flash reader on Power Mac?

How to use compact flash reader on Power Mac?

Post by Jimm » Fri, 29 Mar 2002 01:12:15

as title

jimmy

How to use compact flash reader on Power Mac?

Post by Steve Taylo » Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:00:13

1)    Plug it in
2)    Load software
3)    Recommend restart
4)    Put in card
5)    Shows up on desktop like all other removable media

> as title

> jimmy

1. question about compact flash reader

      Can you write data files from a computer to a compact flash card via
a compact flash reader? I'm interested in getting a card reader to use
with CF cards from a digital camera, but I'd also like to use the cards as
an easy file backup system on the road.
      I'm particularly interested in Verbatim's CF reader. I read the
specs, but they weren't clear on this point. They talked about transfering
image files from the camera to the laptop, but not whether the card can be
written to.
      I have a 500MHz IceBook running OS 9.2.
      Thanks for any help.

--

2. Problems w/ Warp, Win32S 1.3 & Agent .99c

3. How can I use PCMCIA Compact Flash Card on Power Book ?

4. Can't mail to MX records?

5. Can't write to Compact Flash

6. B&W and grayscale scans come out all streaks

7. Compact Flash (Canon S40) in the Finder?

8. --> WTB: indigo 2 power supply <--

9. Flash Memory Reader for Apple //

10. Compact 200 watt power supply for IIgs, no fan, $30 + s/h

11. IIe Problem - flashing power light!

12. Flashing Power LED