Problem with keyboards on OS/X - eMac and Powermac

Problem with keyboards on OS/X - eMac and Powermac

Post by msza.. » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:38:38

Does anyone know why this happens?

system preferences...
keyboard
turn off delay until repeat

click in test text box -

press 'c' - hold down
press 'd' - continue holding both the c and d down
press space

'dc' will be appended for everytime I hit the space bar.

this is annoying because working in Unix, I use "cd" alot - doing this
fast yields "cdd" most of the time.

ANy help on this would be greatly appreciated.

mikes

1. OS X keyboard settings problem

I have an issue I think is related to the keyboard settings under OS X
10.2.1 -- namely, some key combinations involving the command key
won't work!

Examples:  Command + ? won't bring up Mac Help and in TextEdit command
+ '+' won't increase the font size (although command + '-' will
decrease it).

I've played around with various keyboard settings but can't seem to
hit on the one that will solve this problem.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Mike

2. What about ORACLE Card ???

3. Does an eMac have OS 9 ?

4. BGP

5. How much can a TLZ06 4mm Dat hold

6. No sound in games on eMac, OS 10.2.1

7. FS: PocketMirror

8. installing network printer on emac os x on windows network

9. OS 9 on new eMacs?

10. Problem upgrading to OS 9.1 from OS 9

11. EMACS 105 drive problem

12. OS-9 and OS-X Problems