IIsi adapter for Daystar PowerCache wanted

IIsi adapter for Daystar PowerCache wanted

Post by Brett Helb » Sat, 02 May 1998 04:00:00

I have a Macintosh IIsi, and I recently got my hands on a Daystar
PowerCache. However, the PowerCache requires an adapter to work in the
IIsi, and Daystar apparently does not make the adapaters any more.

Does anybody out there know where I can find an adapter for the PowerCache?

If you know where I can find one, please e-mail me and let me know.

Thanks a lot.

--

Systems Engineer
GORCA Technologies, Inc.

1. (Q) Will Daystar PowerCache use FPU on IIsi slot adapter?

I have a question that has been bugging me lately:

        If I upgrade my FastCache IIsi to a PowerCache, will the PowerCache
(with 40 mhz or 50 mhz CPU without FPU) use the 20 mhz FPU on by Daystar dual
slot adapter???

        I have heard somewhere that a PowerCache will use
a IIci's on board FPU if it there is not one installed on the PowerCache
board itself, but that's just a rumor.  I would call Daystar's tech support to
ask, but I'm not in one place long enough to wait for their call backs.  Any

post it on the net.

                                        Thanx

                                        Sunny

2. Internal compiler error

3. Mac IIsi w/powercache or II w/powercache?

4. WTB : DKB 3128 Ram Board

5. Daystar powercache information wanted

6. Atari BBS List....

7. Info on DayStar PowerCache wanted

8. SNADS contact question

9. WTB: Daystar PDS Adapter (for SE/30 or IIsi)

10. WANTED: Daystar Turbo 601 for IIsi

11. Daystar Fastcache IIsi or AE Quicksilver IIsi?

12. Daystar Powercache + Supermac Spectrum PDQsi for MacIIsi?