OS X Server books

Post by Peter Bak » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:30:32

Can anyone recommend me books on OS X servers?  Specifically I need to find
something on NetInfo and how to connect workstations to use a central
directory.

Thanks,
Peter

1. GS/OS on a Mac server for GS LAN

Hi, I am asked (by my boss) to install the GS/OS 5.0.2 on the Mac SE which
is used as the server for Apple //gs LAN.  However, I am totally NEW (just
got a copy, before that, I was using v1.3) to the
Sys 5.0.2, I couldn't figure out how to do and what to do to install the
entire system onto the Mac. Any help please? Thanx in advace.

yes, it's running Apple Share (I believe)

--

2. ebgp-multihop

3. Quicktime Streaming Server with OS X

4. Rage at Microchip

5. Make OS X check DHCP server?

6. DialogBox.. she no work when no document is selected in view

7. Wanted: OS X Server 1.2

8. Feedback on TeamShare TeamTrack???

9. WTD: Mac OS Utilities for Network Server with AIX

10. Mac to OS/2 server

11. Appletalk AFP server - opensession problem on OS X

12. OS X server 10.1.3 & mail service - no more incoming mail