DOS Card info needed

Post by Eric Chapi » Wed, 08 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I have a DOS card for the Q/C 610 and I would like to know the pin out
so I could just make a VGA monitor hook up.  I have extra VGA monitor I
planned to use and I don't plan on using that DOS card for game so PC
controller port needed.  If anyone knows the pin out of most or all 26
pins, I would appreciate it.  I just need to know which one are for
red/green/blue, ground, and sync.

1. 6100 DOS Card Info

[PLEASE SEND A COPY OF YOUR REPLY BY E-MAIL TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS (-"NOSPAM")]

Hello,

I plan to buy a 6100 DOS card for my 6100 (!) system, but before buying, I
have some questions (BTW, for those interrested, Small Dog Electronics
<http://www.smalldoggy.com/> is selling them at 99$).

1- Is the card compatible with x86 Linux (somekind of Unix)?  With OS/2?
With Win95?  Any one ever tried?

2- Is the card compatible with the "Apple Color Plus 14" Display", which
isn't MultipleScan?

3- Is the card compatible with clock-boosting (i.e. a 6100/80)?

Thank you for all the answers!

--
[The "REPLY TO" button won't work with this posting.  The "reply-to" address has been altered to thwart junk e-mailers.  Remove the "NOSPAM" from the address to reply to this posting]

+======================================================+

|       "Quid latine dictum sit, altum viditur..."     |
|  'DesBen' on Undernet, channel #c++ and #la_jasette  |
+======================================================+

2. UNIX Email Software Survey FAQ

3. Dos Cards, Porta-Mac's, and printer/scanner info query

4. x10 to do aquarium functions?

5. INFO: When will the DOS card arrive?

6. ? CNA tests

7. Q: PowerMac 6100/Quadra 610 + DOS Card + NetWare + Network (dos) ??!!

8. PM 6100 DOS card (486/66), Will it run Autocad LT for Windows or DOS?

9. Reason and Solution needed for DOS card serial port speed limitation

10. need advice on DOS cards on PowerMac

11. Need info re accessing serial card

12. Prototype card and info needed for project