PSU swapping

Post by GJ » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 01:22:13

Is it technically possible to put a power supply of a dual 1ghz G4
Windtunnel in a G4/867 QuickSilver? I ask this question concerning the
connectors, voltages and watts. I see the problem of making it actually
fit as a challenge :)

Cheers,

-GJ

1. SWAP: Bugg-Power 150 watt swap for ProFILE power supply

        PROPOSED SWAP: BUGG-POWER 150 WATT POWER SUPPLY FOR IIGS OR IIE

           TO GET A POWER SUPPLY FOR APPLE PROFILE HARD DRIVE

        HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have a ProFILE  hard drive casing that needs a working power supply.

If anyone has such a power supply for ProFILE, I will send you a 150 watt
Bugg-Power power supply for either IIe or IIgs (your choice of plug.)
This is a good offer because I charge $27 for this Bugg-Power unit when
selling for cash.

Sure, I can put a standard IIe power supply into the Profile casing, but
I'd prefer to stay with the actual ProFile power supply if I can get one.

Steve Buggie
200 College Rd.

2. message to phil@icarus.weber.edu

3. IIgs in IIe swap: 2-for-1 swap

4. (no subject)

5. Wanted : - Vulcan PSU

6. contacts

7. PSU's for Mac's?

8. Lock Manager, sublock question

9. Apple IIc PSU

10. PSU's for Mac's?

11. connect Mac G4 PSU to PC ATX Board?

12. Symbiotic 120Mbyte HardDrive PSU

13. Wanted: Schematics for Mac Plus PSU board