IFF to MP3 converter

Post by Charles Richmon » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 13:22:06

Where can I download a *free* IFF (or WAV) to MP3 converter utility
that will run on Mac/OS 9???

|   Charles and Francis Richmond     richmond at plano dot net   |

IFF to MP3 converter

Post by NeoLuddit » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:12:42

Quote:> Where can I download a *free* IFF (or WAV) to MP3 converter utility
> that will run on Mac/OS 9???

Try using iTunes 2. I know it can convert AIFF and WAV.

You have to choose the MP3 encoding method and quality in the
Preferences under the Import tab, then under the Advanced menu choose
Convert to MP3... (or AIFF or WAV if you set that in the prefs).

--

Bill Gates couldn't innovate his way out of a paper bag.

1. Looking for iff->3200 pic converter...

   Could someone post the program that will convert Amiga iff pics to
GS 3200 color pics??? I'd greatly appreciate it. I have a multitude of
things I could do if I could only convert some iff's.... Super Convert 3.0
just doesn't do the job good enough.

   I heard someone is making Project X clone for the //gs... If they are
interested, I have a program that will rip the music off games and demos
and put them in Amiga MOD format... works great. I could upload Project
X mods for the programmer.

                            --Mr.Cool--

UUCP: crash!pro-fla!mr.cool | TruckStop BBS 813/885-1552 Intel9600ex
[ Apple //GS Rulez! Argentina Campeon del Mundo '94! Hasta Luego! ]
  "Live Free or DIE, that's why we don't use tools!" --FTA

2. gethostbyname in WinXP

3. IFF convertor

4. XSLT dynamic rendering of filters on the Client using filterField.Value?

5. Q: IFF Sound Convertor?

6. TRS-80 Model I Power Supply Connector

7. IFF file converter

8. Problem with icc

9. MP3 to mpx converter for Mac? (mpx SUCKS!)

10. .iff?

11. Gif-IFF-GS

12. IFF conversion program